Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 1

That was the best first day it could have ever been. Great weather, good drivers around me. I would first like to thank my family and friends there to send me off. I would then like to show my appreciation to all the people suffering with Lyme disease that have emailed me in the last couple weeks. Hearing your struggles, your encouragement and especially your thanks has really meant a lot. And, we had a wonderful man stop and make a point to speak to us tonight about a good friend of his that recently pasted away from Lyme after a 4 plus year battle with Lyme. To witness his frustration at what his friend went through and the blatant neglect that his friend received from our healthcare system. These are the stories that need the ear of our politicians. All from the bite of such a tiny, slow-moving creature.


















DREAM TEAM


James after his first 71 km!!


71 km in 3h 19 min 09 seconds!


No comments:

Post a Comment